3.27.2010

44

Lately.

All moved into the new apartment, and most of the painting and all that jazz is complete. HOORAY! About time. I forgot how much stress moving can cause. I was literally at the end of my rope with this and with that.  So it's great to be finished with that. I feel bad for Dylan though because I guess I kind of made our room maybe a little girly. Ha ha. So I guess I should probably change that and maybe make it a little unisex. =]

Anyway.

I have the absolute worst luck. EVER. Let me list off a few examples of this because I guess I find it to be kind of amusing. And I try not to feel bad for myself, and try to laugh it off. Sometimes it can be hard though. Okay, list!

One time I was on my way to college, and well I'm not too great with directions, so I was going the wrong way for about an hour and a half, and my car started on fire. Literally. My engine caught on fire..from lack of oil in my car. Ha ha. OH, and then I get out of my car (and its the middle of the night) to find out my cell phone is dead. Then once the cop got there, I also found out that the registration on my license plate was expired and my license was expired too. FML.

One time when I was coloring my hair, it fell out. Hence my shortish hair cut now.

One time when I was running late for work, I forgot to put my seatbelt on because I was in such a hurry, I got pulled over. Got a ticket. Then when I was about two minutes away from work, I ran out of gas. Not to mention it was raining outside. I was pretty close to a gas station, so I ran to the gas station with my gas can, filled it up. Went to car to find out that one gas can full of gas was not enough to start it, so had to go back to the gas station and fill up again. In the rain. Needless to say, I looked great by the time I got to work (where a boy, my boyfriend now, I had the biggest crush on, worked). FML.

I dont even want to mention how many boy issues I've had. But let's just say that I've had enough for you and me both. Every boyfriend I've ever had, has cheated on me. Yup every last one. But the boyfriend I have now isn't like all of those other boys, so I'm good on that issue now. Let's just say I finally have found good luck in the dating world =] And every time I would get moderately close to a boy, and think that I really liked them, they would somehow screw me over.

When the winter times rolls around, my car tends to like the ditch. A lot.

One time when I was going to beauty school, I used to have a debit card. Bad idea. Well one of my direct deposit checks didn't get deposited correctly, or the pay date was different, or something like that. And I ended up accumulating about 300$ worth of overdraft fees. Making my checking account have a balance of around -$580.00. Awesome. Needless to say, I got rid of my debit card. OH, and switched banks. Never ever use Associated Bank. They will screw you over and over again. And love it.

When I have pretty big ocassions, or a hot date, it never fails, I break out or something insane like that. Ugh, it's the worst to have a date with a huge pimple on your face. Gotta love hormones.

One time when I was living in this little po-dunk town called North Freedom...my brother ended up hanging out with some chick who had a boyfriend, which he didnt know about, and at this same time, he had been borrowing my car. Well he ended up making out with this slutty 14 yr old chick, and her boyfriend found out about it. Well the next morning, which was Easter btw, I went out to my car to find a rock thrown through my back windshield. This little punk boy thought that MY car was my brother's car. Um, yeah. Because I'm sure that a 16 yr old boy(my brother) would have an Edward Cullen bumper sticker on their car that says I love boys who sparkle. Makes perfect sense. Ugh.

I got pulled over for going 6 over the speed limit on hwy 12. Which is prettt common for speeding. So I was literally keep up with traffic, but having my luck, was the one pulled over. Then I found out that my license had been suspended. Why may you ask? Because of a 10$ seatbelt ticket. The one I had recieved when I was running late on that raining day. Then when I was taken home by police officer, because he wouldn't let me drive home, I realized that I had left my apartment key in my car. On hwy 12. FML.

I mean you kind of get the hint, right?? I just have horrible luck. Oh, not to mention that I broke a mirror at work like three weeks ago. So we'll see how much worse it gets. So when you think that you have it really bad, just remember, it can be much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment