3.20.2010

Forty-three

So apparently you're not supposed to blog/twitter/myspace/facebook etc etc about your job. I guess it's something that's frowned upon and is just reason to get fired.

Um, well I guess they can fire me because I'm going to take advantage of free speech...

People at this hotel can kiss my ass. All of them. I run into a nice person, well barely ever. Maybe 1 in 8 people are NICE. The rest are just jerks who have nothing better to do other than give me a hard time. Because they automatically think that I am in utter control of every fucking thing that goes on in this forsaken hotel. Yeah, that's definitely not the case. Here at the front desk, I am a messenger. I take the call and then pass it along. If that person doesn't carry out their job, that is NOT my fault. And I could honestly care less.
A guy came to the front desk at 6:30am and asked what time the coffee shop opened. I say 7am. He then asks well is there anywhere else to get coffee. I say, not in the hotel until 7am when the coffee shop opens. He then rolls his eyes and as he starts to walk away I start to mention that there is a M Dons he can get coffee at. But nope he keeps walking and ignores me.
It shouldnt be a big deal. But that was the topping on a wonderful night. Slight sarcasm in that last statement. I mean come on. What a fucking jerk. Anyway.

Enough about my lame job. It pays the bills for now so I'm over it.

Today is going to be a long day. But I'm going out with a few friends tonight, so I'm going to work my ass off to make some nice tips and spend it all tonight. MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =] Should be a good night.

Oh, and for everyone who cares, New Moon came out on DVD today. Yup!

Well nothing else of importance going on. Just working a lot, packing here and there, loving the hell out of my amazing boyfriend, and sleeping ocassionally. Life is good. Minus annoying job.

No comments:

Post a Comment