3.10.2010

41

It rained today.
I absolutely, without a doubt, love the rain. It's my favorite kind of weather..but it has to be the nice warm rain. Rain during snow isn't so great, but every other kind is.

I'm not sure why I like the rain so much. I think maybe because it just seems so peaceful to me. It puts my soul at ease I guess you could say. I'm probably going to sound crazy when I say this...but it seems to rain either when I'm having a really bad day or a really good day. It's so weird, but it never fails. It rained today, and I was happy today.

Anyway, enough about the weather.

Tomorrow is Thursday. And I have off tomorrow night. HOORAY! I have to work at the salon from like noon til 5 or something, but after that it's a night of R&R with the boyfriend. Which will be great considering I haven't seen him for more than 3 hours a day in the past week. And I miss him.  =] 

Then my next day off isn't until Sunday. Lots and lots of work. Ugh. I need to work to pay the bills though, so I guess I don't have a choice. Life isn't easy and I know this from experience.
I'm glad my parents didn't hand me everything and I was one of the kids who had to work for everything they wanted. I think it made me a better person. More responsible and all that jazz. Whatever, anyway.

I think that's all I have to ramble about tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment