3.03.2010

Thirty-nine

So!

Im moving into a new place with my best friend Katie. We're painting tonight, and I'm pretty pumped about it. Let me explain the place a little bit.

It has vaulted ceilings, two bedrooms, a huge living room/dining room, small kitchen, laundry room, and uber amounts of closests. Why one apartment would need that many closets is beyond me. But it's a great place. OH! And it has one of those fancy speaker things where you can talk to the person in the hallway. Yeah. Amazing, right? Ha ha. I love the little things.

But anyway...we're painting tonight. Living room is going to be this cranberry color, kitchen and hallways a light-ish tanbrownoffwhiteish kind of color, Katie's room an orange color, and my room a brighter-ish green. I'm thinking that I'm going to have an earthy feel for my room and decorate it myself. It's going to be rad. I've been checking out a lot of do it yourself websites and have gotten some pretty cool ideas from them. =] Pumped!

Not to mention I just bought a new QUEEN SIZE BED! Oh, and a brand spankin new couch and love seat! Damn. Thanks Dylan and Dylan's Dad for helping me out with those purchases  =]

So today is going to be a great day. Another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment