2.14.2010

Thirty-Four

At the moment I am at a loss. I dont know about certain happenings anymore. It's so weird the way life works out. So weird. And like I said, I dont know how I feel about some of them. Ugh. I wish that I could be handed all the answers and be told what to do. But I know that life does not work that way, and I know that in the end it will all be worth it. But at the moment...at this very moment I am having a hard time learning to except the inevitable.
I am having a hard time being a human being and learning for experiences. I just do not know. I dont know what to think. I dont know what to do.

And for some people, you will not know what I am talking about in this blog, and that's okay. Because these are my thoughts and you do not have to understand them all.

Things are going amazing with the new boyfriend and my friends so no worries there. Fyi.

I just tend to over analyze and think about things way too much. It's something that I've tried to work on, but have been unsuccessful with. Unfortunately. Ugh.
I'm on edge and tense at the moment. That's my current writing status.

My mind is racing and I'm kind of uneasy I guess you could say.
It's so strange.

Things are so strange. Wow. Wow.Honestly?? I just don't get it.

I'm totaly lost and at awe at some things. I mean honestly. People. Are.

I don't know. I'm finding it hard to concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment