2.22.2010

36!

I'm going to try and make it a goal to write on this site at least 3-4 times a week.
Okay, new goal. =]

I am currently at my 3rd shift job, which is doing night audit at a hotel in a lame tourist town. Wisconsin Dells. Yay! <----loads of sarcasm inserted here.

I mean it could be a lot worse. But anything in life could be a lot worse. I mean, I could be working in a factory somewhere doing the same routine job day in and day out. But instead I work at a Salon in Sauk doing hair and such, and at a hotel in the Dells. All in all, it could be worse. And eventually I would LOVE to quit this hotel job. I mean I have been working here about 6 years (not always doing night audit). And 6 years of ANYTHING, is a long time.

Anyway.

Tomorrow it's been one month since I started dating this pretty amazing boy. =] Yay! <---no sarcasm inserted here. This is a sincere YAY! <3

I'm happy to say that I havent really came across too many obstacles lately. Let's hope it stays that way.

Well, until another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment