2.23.2010

Chapter 37

11:59pm. I have yet to live another day on this planet.

I want to travel. Fly somewhere foreign. Backpack across new terrain. I just want to do something cool in my life. Go somewhere. Meet new people. See new things. Anything would be amazing I'm sure.

Let's see...I've been to:
Arkansas. Not that great at all. Really boring and A LOT of hicks, but go figure. Oh, I forgot to mention really BIG spiders and dry dry dry humid air...which in turn cause nose bleeds for me. Yay.

Colorado. Beautiful. I would abosolutely not mind living there someday. Have a family, and settle down. It snows one day and melts the next. It's just gorgeous and not to mention, the people are insanely friendly.

California. Ugh. Disgusting and stinky. The movies really don't do it justice in all the wrong ways. I've never felt so violated by walking out the front door and have never smelt air so foul in my life.

Illinois. No thanks. Enough said.

So, wow that pretty much sums up my great list of places I have been. Nothing too spectacular...but I'm willing and wanting to change that! If only travel didn't cost an arm and a leg! I suppose I should start saving up some dinero.

On another note. Today was a good day. I took a litte nap after work, then went to pick up my car and get Dylan's oil changed at my grandparents in the big 'ol city of Cazenovia. Population: nothing. Then Dylan and I worked out at Great Wolf and now I'm currently working. Nothing too exciting, but all in all a good day.

Well that about concludes all my ramblings for tonight.

Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment