6.03.2009

Chapter 8

Sometimes I don't understand how things work. In particular, life. But things happen for a reason right??

So I'm hoping.


Why else would be tempted with something that could be so great, just to have it taken away. there's a reason, that's the only explanation.

But at the same time, it's so hard to deal with.

So, i think for now, i'm going to try and forget about it...well maybe not forget, but push it to the back of my mind. It really hurts to know what i can't have right now, and to think of it all the time, hurts even worse.

Oh, and to make things even better, i don't know who my true friends are anymore. I know a few of them, but someone who claimed to be my 'best' friend, turns out not to be. Hmm.

not cool. but not my choice.

So i just have to plan out my future a little different, that's all. move out of this hell hole by myself. i can do this.

Time will tell what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment