6.30.2009

Chapter 12

Sometimes I like to write.


Whats fair
and
what isn't?

is it fair to be told one thing
but show another?

is it fair to fall in love
and not get it in return?

is it really better to have loved and lost
than to have never loved at all?

is love really unconditional?

is it fair to give your heart away
only to watch it be stepped upon?

is it fair as i look into your eyes once more
knowing that i'll never see them again.

never see them smile or shine my way
ever again.

is it fair for you to say you love me
but leave me.

love is not fair.
there are no answers.
no easy ways out.

love is not real.
it's made up and hopeless.

is it fair to have found a soulmate.
a being opposite of yours.

to only watch them walk away.

why do i show my ture emotions
while you keep yours hidden?

is it fair for me to be real with you
but not get the same in return?

is it fair to lead someone on
and not care?

is it fair to be a coward
to give excuses of why you cant try.

cant try to love me

love is not fair.
Just a poem i wrote. idk i kinda like it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment