7.06.2009

chapter 13

I think that i have been wasting my time.

Wasting it away with some nonsense. Nonsense that just doesn't make any sense to me. But i guess that's the point of nonsense, is it not?

Here, I thought I had something amazing, indescribable, wonderful. But all along, it was just convenient for you.

Is that all I'm ever going to be for a guy?
Convenient?

I was a girl that you decided to string along until you decided you had enough of me. Until you decided that it was time to move along for you.

Well, I guess now it's my time to move on. Time to say goodbye to feelings you never felt, but ones I felt stronger than no other.

You can't say that you meant all the words you say. You can't pretend that meant them. You can't and shouldn't string along a girl whose heart could have been yours. Someone who poured their every last feeling into your heart, but you never gave a shit.

So, now I don't.

Don't call me your soulmate.
Don't call me your anything.
You never truly wanted to.
And now I truly don't want you to.
I truly want to go back in time. Back to the time when I decided that I loved you.

I Loved you. Do you grasp that? Do you understand what love even is? It's supposed to be this wonderful and indescribable feeling that brings you so much joy and happiness.
You've changed the meaning of love for me.

Not only is it something that brings happiness, but now it brings me tears and sorrow. Pain and trechary. And things I don't want to associate with.
Like you.

I'm done with you, like you were done with me..after convenient wasn't so convenient anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment