5.25.2009

chapter 7

So now the tables have turned, and i'm the one getting my heart broken.

If i do say so myself, which i am, i hate it.

I try not to break hearts or anything of the sort, when i date someone and it doesnt work out for the best. Honestly. I hate making someone else feel bad, sad, or anything negative.

I only want to bring happiness to people. But when things don't work out, well there's never an easy way to break up with someone.

But today, my heart is down in the dumps. I try not to dwell on things, so the faster he moves away, the faster i'll be able to get over it.

I almost never want to talk to him again, but know that that's not the right thing to do.

My life is like a soap opera.
And I hate it...not my life, but the soap opera part.

But i'll live. And learn. And eventually move on. I keep telling myself everything happens for a reason, and if it's meant to be, then it will be.

It's just not meant to be, right now.

Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment