5.20.2009

chapter 6

I've learned that you cannot help everyone.

Some people do not want to change. They like being miserable, and no matter how hard you try to change them, and help them out...

...they just don't want it. They like feeling like shit. Nothing you say or do will change this.

I can't help you anymore. I've tried. You're just not having it. And me staying with you, would only bring me down. I don't like being depressed or sad.

I like sunshine and happy days. You don't.

You're surrounded with hate and animosity.

Sooooo not cool. Sooooo not for me.

You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.


So, I'm over it. I'm sorry that you like feeling like shit, and love throwing little pity parties for yourself. I wish you the best of luck, and unfortunately I can't help you make yourself better.

You have to want it yourself.

And I hope you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment