11.29.2010

60

La dee da. So, I'm currently at work, and just found out that I can blog!

WOOOOHOOOO! This is excting for me =]

So lately I feel like I've been going kind of crazy. I think that I work too much or something? This seems to be a reoccurring(sp?) trend in my life.

And I've been pretty stressed out too. Which is a another trend in my life. Stress has become a little less since I've stopped talking to one of the people who cause most of the stress going on. And you know what?

I couldnt be happier to not talk to that person anymore. Ive finally realized that she just brought me down. But anyway, that's old news and I don't need to dwell on the past =]

I'm pretty dang excited for Christmas though! I am just about finished with all of my shopping, which makes me happy. I just have a few things to get for a few people. I love giving gifts. Even if most of my gifts are kind of lame, I still like giving them.

Something else I've realized...I need to take more pictures and start scrapbooking more often. Another thing, I need to blog more. Wow does it feel great to just write about useless and random stuff. It is nice!

Wonderful.

So! I got this cool new contraption. A nook. And I'm super stoked about it! As soon as I finish reading the book I have, I'm going to fill that bad boy with a million ca-trillion books! Ha ha, maybe not that many, but a lot!

What other random things do I have going on....dot...dot...dot..

Well I guess, not a whole lot this evening.

[is it weird that i never wanna grow up and be one of those mean/old/farty/angry/arrogant/retarded/mean/stinky adults? nah, i didnt think so either. i mean, it's not like i wanna be immature or anything like that. i just wanna have a lot of fun and be super duper happy for the rest of my life. that is all. okay.]

Until another time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment