8.17.2009

chapter 18

Okay. So i work at a hotel in wisconsin dells, and also an old time photo studio.

Deal with lots and lots of people on a daily basis, oh and not to mention i go to school for cosmetology(which im almost done with!), so honestly lots of people every damn day.

Okay i like people. Most of the time.

BUT lately, people are so damn bitchy and rude that its ridiculous!

Honestly people, you are on vacation! why are you yelling and screaming at me, when half of the problems you have, i did not start or have anything to do with!

I just dont understand how so many people can be so upset!

Shouldnt we be spreading peace, love, and joy in this world. isnt there enough animosity and hate to go around?

I mean i just do not understand. What makes it okay to let your anger out on a complete stranger?!?! Nothing.

So I don't put up with it. I dont care if you bitch at me. Lady I am not giving you a discount on your hotel room. And sir, I cannot fix your face, we're not retaking your photo and you're not getting your money back.

So get over it.

Learn to love life and stop being such a debbie downer.

I do not care about your meaningless problems that are probably ridiculous things that you can control yourself.

All the problems I have, are my fault. I'm not going to yell or be a bitch to someone else just because i have some issue going on in my life.

Grrrrrrr. Mean Tourists, go back to where you came from. And stop being rude.

OH! and learn how to drive. K thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment