9.09.2009

Chapter 19


So, I'm really liking life lately.
Eventhough the love department has not been too friendly to me, I'm still enjoying what I've got going on.
I'm moving to a new apartment in a week, a studio, with one room. Should be fun.
Vintage Photos closed it's doors for good. That was a sad day. It made me realize how good I actually had it. I've made some amazing friends working there and met other cool people. I seriously had the easiest job in the world, and got paid pretty well doing it too.
Paul Fitzgerald is a douche bag and ran the business into the ground. I guess that's what happens when you like hookers, booze, drugs, and gambling. Hmmm.
Note to self: stay away from nasty shit like that.
Anyway. What else is new??
Less than a month of school left. It's going to be weird getting out of that hell hole. Although I'm not complaining. I'm just not ready to grow up and get a big girl job yet. I want to have fun the rest of my life. I don't want all this responsibility.
Who made up this idea that when you get older you have to deal with more shit, anyway?
GRRRRR.
whatevs. I'll be fine. But I think we all need to more to Neverland with Peter Pan and enjoy being young forever. I'm down.
Ahhhh. Until another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment