7.12.2010

fifty seven

Readers, I apologize that it's been almost a month since I've posted my last blog =/


New in my life:


I have a new job at a salon in Portage. And I loooooooove it! Everyone I work with is pretty cool and they're not mean assholes. Which is a definite plus =]


I got a car!!!! AHHHHHH excited times a million. It's not brand new, but it's new to me. It's a 1995 Honda Civic EX and it has a spoiler on the back and a moonroof and its sooooo freakin' cute! 


Dylan might not be leaving to go to basic due to some medical thing, so that's pretty fucking amazing because I won't have to be without him for 3 months. I'd miss the hell out of him, and plus I think that him staying here has something to do with fate, and that's not something you should mess with.


 =] 


In other news, I want to go shopping. Pretty bad actually. It's been like, oh I don't know, a couple months since I've gone actual shopping. I mean I buy a few things here and there, but not a full blown shopping trip. We'll see how that goes though.


Vintage(the photo place I worked at for 3 years) is probably opening back up! Which is great news as well. I'll only be able to work there part time, since I'm working at the salon in Portage, but that's totally cool with me. 


So all in all, things have been going extremely well for me lately...which is a nice change. Well until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment