1.25.2010

Chapter 30

Wow, chapter 30. That's pretty crazy. Crazy to think that I started this side project not even a year ago and I'm only at 3o chapters. My life must be somewhat boring if that's all I've been able to write. Oh well.


So things are still going pretty well in life. And I don't have too many complaints. I hit a few rocky parts with a few things, but I'd like to think that all problems are solved.


=]

I think I've said this before..But I like to think we're all put on this earth to love one another. I believe that is one of our very purposes for being alive. And I believe another one is to make someone else, as well as yourself, happy. I think that love and happiness coincide with one another and are very attainable in life. These are things that you don't have to to look for. They just happen. Fate has the upper hand in these things in life. And of course you have some control over them yourself...But for the most part, we should let 'nature run its course.'

What else is new and exciting in my life?

Well, I have recently attained a short hair cut. Not particularly by choice, but it works. And I'm still really getting used to it, but it works. I've never ever had short hair in my life. The shortest my hair has ever been, was roughly close to chin length. And now its shorter.

Things with the boyfriend are amazing =] <3>

I'm loving my new job as a hair stylist. When I went to beauty school, I liked doing hair okay. But it wasn't something that I thought I would grow to love. And now, I really do love it. And it helps that the place I work at is cool as hell.

And my friends are ridiculously amazing as usual.

So no complaints as of yet! Hooooooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment