1.09.2010

28

I've had extreme writer's block lately. And I doubt that anyone even reads my blog...But for those who do...I have extreme writer's block.

Anyway.

I have a boy. He's amazing. And he makes me unbelievably happy. Which is pretty rare to find. Actually, I've never found someone of the opposite sex, who makes me as happy as he does. Which is kind of scary for me. Well not so much scary, but different I suppose. I love it though. He's great. So thanks =]

The new year is going pretty well so far. I realize it just started and there's a whole lot left to the year, but as of late, I have no complaints. Which is a plus.

Besides the fact that I have an extreme case of insomnia. It's currently 3am and I have a job interview tomorrow at noon. I mean I'm used to going on like 4 or 5 hours of sleep, so it's not a big deal. But it would be extremely nice to be able to sleep more than that. And at a normal and decent time too. Ohhh well. I guess that's all the nonsense I have for now.

I'm hoping this writing block will lift soon, and I can scribble down tons and tons of nonsense soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment