11.02.2009

Chapter 22

So.

I need to know that two people can fall in love.
And not only fall in love, but stay in love.

I need to know that some day, I am going to find the person of my dreams and I am going to love them unconditionally. I want to find this security in life.

Maybe not now. But I just need to know that this can happen. I've only seen a few couples who have stuck with eachother for the long haul. One of them being my grandparents.

And although they may not like eachother all the time, I can tell that they love eachother all the time. I want to find this in my life. I want to find undying love.

I know that these things take time, and you shouldn't rush fate. And blah blah blah. But. Whatever.

I just hope that someday I am lucky enough to feel this kind of love in my life, because...

The Beatles say it best, All you need is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment