10.10.2009

Chapter 21

We go through life, wondering whats important. And we, well i know myself at least, question more than we should.

I dont think that life is as complicated as we make it out to be. I'm not sure why we tend to overexaggerate things. But I know I tend to. And I think I just want to stop doing this. I know I want to stop doing this. I want to stop questioning every motive, every move I make, every choice that pops into my head.

So. I'm booking a flight. I dont have much money, and I think thats okay. Cause you make yourself happy and the rest will come. Right? Right.

All you need is love.

This stands true for me. This is all you need. This is all I want.

I was once told that; I'm the kind of girl who always needs someone (a boy) in my life to be happy.

I was pissed when I was told this. And I thought to myself, no this guy is totally wrong. That I can be entirely happy in my life without a boy at all times. And it took me this long to figure it out....

I can be happy without a guy. True. But not entirely. I know I can live and survive without a boy, this much I know is true. I'm a very independent person. But. I think I need this particular guy in my life to be happy. Entirely. Whether he feels the same or not, is another story. And it's one that I do not know the ending to.

So what am I going to do once I get off the plane? What am I looking for? I have no idea. But I know that I'm done second guessing myself. I'm done wishing things were different. I'm done wanting this and that. I'm just going to go for it. I only live once, and if I never tried, then I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment